I finally have had a moment to reflect on last year and look at my numbers. I reflect briefly, taking a qualitative look back, but this is mostly a quantitative look.
Here’s what I share with you in this episode:
- My 2023 income goal (big and audacious!)
- My 2023 word of the year
- A reflection on how 2022 was for me
- My Q4 recap, including an analysis of income and time tracking
- My 2022 total income
- My weekly average number of hours worked last year
- The number of weeks of vacation I took (and one sick week)
- My number of clients and a reflection on “regular” clients vs. one-offs and anchor clients
- Why I fired one “good” client
- Six lessons learned—or gentle reminders I needed—from last year that might be helpful to you also
Biz Bite: Overestimate your time for deep work
The Bookshelf: “The Light Pirate” by Lily Brooks-Dalton
- Join the Deliberate Freelancer Facebook group.
- Support Deliberate Freelancer at Buy Me a Coffee.
- Episode #152 of Deliberate Freelancer: How Mary Tindall Began to Earn $200,000 a Year as a Freelancer
- Episode #127 of Deliberate Freelancer: Embrace LinkedIn to Improve Your Business, with Atlas Katari
- Episode #147 of Deliberate Freelancer: My Q3 Audit—Grief, Brain Fog and Better Times Ahead
- Episode #139 of Deliberate Freelancer: A Solo Biz Retreat After a Struggling Summer
- Episode #137 of Deliberate Freelancer: I’m Grieving. How Can I Keep My Business Running?
Join the Deliberate Freelancer Facebook group.
Support Deliberate Freelancer at Buy Me a Coffee.