On today’s show I share my structure, agenda and my action plan developed during my most recent solo business retreat.
Here’s what I share with you in this episode:
- Please leave a rating and review for Deliberate Freelancer on Apple Podcasts or any other podcast platform.
- Why I chose Thomasville, Georgia, for my latest solo business retreat.
- How I structured my retreat and my theme for the two days.
- What happened when I stopped consistently following my Always Be Marketing rule.
- How Austin Church’s podcast Freelance Cake helped me.
- The two big questions I asked myself as I started my retreat.
- How I evaluated my best income months from 2022 and built lessons and action around what worked in those months.
- How I created a list of top-level services that bring in money and are services I enjoy — so I can focus on getting work in those areas first.
- The two areas I am focusing on as part of the new marketing strategy and action plan I created.
Biz Bite: Let an app do your errands
The Bookshelf: “The Verifiers” by Jane Pek
- Join the Deliberate Freelancer Facebook group.
- Support Deliberate Freelancer at Buy Me a Coffee.
- Melanie’s other podcast, Association Station
- Episode #153 of Deliberate Freelancer: My 2022 and Q4 Audit and Six Lessons from Last Year
- Episode #152 of Deliberate Freelancer: How Mary Tindall Began to Earn $200,000 a Year as a Freelancer
- Episode #160 of Deliberate Freelancer: The Dreaded Feast or Famine!
- Episode #98 of Deliberate Freelancer: Six-Figure Freelancing: The Benefits of Selling Strategy and Outcomes, with Austin Church
- Freelance Cake podcast: 7-Step Freakout Protocol for Getting Last-Minute Freelance Income
- From the Front Porch podcast
- The Bookshelf in Thomasville, Georgia