Today’s guest is Helen Jane Campbell. Helen is from Wales and recently moved from Hay-on-Wye, Wales, to Worthing, England.
Helen is a life and business coach for ambitious and creative entrepreneurs, bringing authenticity and energy to all she does.
Clients turn to Helen when they feel ready to bring more joy, energy, and abundance into their lives and their teams. She helps people create space and reconnect with their self-worth and creative freedom.
Prior to becoming a coach, Helen spent two decades of her career in PR and communications strategy — with a focus on creativity and on building and leading effective teams. She worked directly with decision-makers and CEOs.
Helen is the author of the book “Founders, Freelancers & Rebels” and the co-founder of Hay Pride, the Pride celebration Hay-on-Wye. She also hosts monthly sessions on Zoom called Powerful Journaling.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Helen went from employee to freelance PR professional to business coach.
- Helen’s book, “Founders, Freelancers & Rebels.”
- What Helen’s clients are feeling and dealing with now in 2023.
- Ask yourself: What assumptions are you making about your business?
- Dealing with the feeling of uncertainty brought on by the pandemic.
- How Helen responds when people are feeling exhausted and overwhelmed.
- What did you love to do when you were 12?
- “RAIN” technique to try when you’re feeling scattered or unmoored.
- The phrase Helen hates and why.
Biz Bite: Fall Back in Love with Your Business
- Helen’s website
- Helen’s monthly Powerful Journaling workshop
- Helen’s book, “Founders, Freelancers & Rebels”
- Helen’s Substack newsletter
- Helen on Twitter
- Tara Brach’s RAIN technique
- Join the Deliberate Freelancer Facebook group.
- Support Deliberate Freelancer at Buy Me a Coffee.