This month, I am celebrating 10 years of full-time freelancing! I can’t quite believe it’s been that long, but I’ve loved nearly everything about it. 10 years of freedom!
Here’s what I share with you in this episode:
- What the freedom of freelancing has meant to me and what it has allowed me to do.
- How I now realize I was never cut out for a desk job.
- How I adapt my work schedule around my life schedule.
- The freedom of not having to deal with the drama of a workplace!
- At least three lessons I learned as a freelancer.
- A few things I wished I had done sooner as a freelancer.
Biz Bite: Make it easy for clients to find you!
The Bookshelf: “Lone Women” by Victor LaValle
- Support Deliberate Freelancer at Buy Me a Coffee
- Episode #1 of Deliberate Freelancer: Change Your Mindset: You Own a Freelance Business
- Episode #29 of Deliberate Freelancer: 3 Big Financial Changes I Made This Week
- Episode #18 of Deliberate Freelancer: How to Set Higher Rates
- Episode #9 of Deliberate Freelancer: The Money Lessons I’ve Learned the Hard Way
- Connect with Melanie on Threads @MelEdits_DC
- Connect with Melanie on LinkedIn
- Deliberate Freelancer Facebook group
- Melanie’s other podcast, Association Station